[ka-Map-users] Controlling the number of points using addObjectGeo

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Feb 28 07:58:16 EST 2006

This is an excellent question as we have been doing something similar
with router overlays. We currently overlay an image just the size of the
viewport, but it would make sense to ask for a larger image say the size
of the preloaded tile extents and then only update that when additional
tiles are requested because the preloaded tile extent needs to change
because of panning or zooming. Could this be made an ka-map event that
can be easily hooked?

-Steve