[ka-Map-users] Overlays with dynamic information

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:14:33 EST 2006

Are you speaking of the test with dynamic points

  http://sistel.dyndns.info/ka-map/indext.html

or the one with dynamic layer

  http://sistel.dyndns.info/ka-map/indexw.html

?

In the meanwhile I fixed some problem with IE (in the example there is
still a PNG icon that looks not transparent in IE, but there is also a
GIF that looks fine). I tried with IE6 in XP and Win2000 and seems to
work.

There are still troubles in the reload process in IE (see the list).
Sometimes if I reload a ka-Map page or I switch between different
ka-Map pages I've problems too. But if i load the page in a "fresh"
browser it works.
Hope this can be resolved soon.

- Pg