[ka-Map-users] Playing with kaMap

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 5 09:30:50 EST 2006

Andrea,

you may think it is a toy, but it is pretty cool and gives me some
ideas about how this could be made to work a bit like google earth.

Do you think it would be possible to:

1) use the mouse to rotate the map instead of pan
2) rotate north/south as well

We could have a pretty cool setup that would give a full earth view
and then as you zoom in, it would switch to a new map with a more
appropriate projection ... that would be awesome with a really good
world wide data set like vmap0