[ka-Map-users] auto query

Dean Gadoury dgadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 10 16:23:51 EST 2006

That mapping looks good, but I have a couple comments.

- It seems a little strange to me not to have a single left click do
anything at all. Its the most basic mouse operation so it seems to me it
should do something.

- If there's a way to zoom in (shift-left click) then there should also
be a way to zoom out, like shift-right click or alt-left click or something.

Dean