[ka-Map-users] auto query

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 10 17:31:41 EST 2006

Awesome! I like it.

Someone should check the behavior on the keymap. It was acting very
strange on firefox 1.5

single left click flashes the pink rectangle, repositions the main map
for a second then everything reverts back

you can't drag the pink rectangle

double click does about the same

many repeated clicks does:

a) about the same or
b) repositions the pink rectangle and main map or
c) attaches the pink rectangle to the cursor until you click again

Very nice, keep up the fantastic work guys.

-Steve