[ka-Map-users] ka-map0.1.1 Apache crash

=?gb2312?B?uLUguaLW0g==?= fugengzhong at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:27:36 EST 2006

hello!
I'm new to ka-map but i have use mapserver for some time,before now i had
never found apache crash,but when i use ka-map0.1.1,i get it.my system:
Windows2000 server SP4,mapserver 4.6.2, apache2.0.53, php5.1.1
mapserver, apache, php is complied myself, but i had use them for many
month,i think they would be right.
when i use ka-map, data is gmap75,my apache crash, message:
"Apache.exe application error
The instruction at 0x77fcb032 referenced memory at 0x00000000.  The memory
could not be written"
and later repeat:
The instruction at 0x77fcb032 referenced memory at 0x00000000.  The memory
could not be written"
I don't know why, when i use cvs to checkout you new version,but the same
error.
is my system has any problem?

                                  thank!