[ka-Map-users] equidistant projection assumption

Adair, Mike Mike.Adair at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 31 23:22:13 EST 2006

Moran,

Yes we do have Javascript projection coordinate transformation code in
MapBuilder.  Our plan is to split that off into a standalone project to be
used in ohter web clients, but for now you can use it now by including the
Proj.js file.  I don't think Miller is currently implemented but there is a
developer actively working on this now that might be interested in
implementing it.

Mike Adair