[ka-Map-users] XML Overlay

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 08:15:58 EDT 2006

The site you want ti copy doesn't use kaXmlOverlay at all. It uses a
custom HTML layer.

Looking in the source of the page you can find it loads htmlLayer.js:
the file contains some documentation, but no licence notes.
This layer relay on a php backend script.

May be you can ask the authors: there is an "About us" link in the
bottom rigth ccorner of the page.