[ka-Map-users] pixToGeo not accurate?

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 12:22:27 EDT 2006

Are you using kaMap in the full browser window (as in the index.html
demo application) of in a smaller div or in a table?
Does your application have some scroll-bar in the browser window?

I had some problem with coordinates conversion in an application with
a small map in an HTML page when the page was scrolled: the conversion
error on the two axis was exactly the offset of the two scroll bars.

The current CVS version should correct this issue, but ...