[ka-Map-users] CVS Commit Access

Nathan Teske nathant at amdswireless.com
Mon Jul 10 10:51:30 EDT 2006

I have a small collection of classes and functions which add KML
parsing to ka-map.  This includes limited placemark and polyline
functionality, including pop-up info windows (as are found in Google
Earth/Maps).  Much of this could still use a lot more work (the info
windows in particular are very basic), but it is all there and
working (we use it currently in a production environment).

The polyline functionality includes some work done by Brent Pedersen
(bpederses at nature.berkeley.edu) to do CGI (PNG)-based polylines.
I'll need to get his permission before committing that work.  I use
it only as a fallback- I have written VML and SVG support for the
polylines, which work in IE and Firefox respectively.  This allows
for clickable polylines as well.

If this is something you'd like to see integrated into the main CVS
code base, I'd be happy to contribute.

Thanks!
Nathan Teske
Senior Programmer, AMDS Wireless