[ka-Map-users] toggle layers?

Matthew Kane markane at indiana.edu
Tue Jul 18 20:10:01 EDT 2006

Thanks again, Chris. I went ahead and applied some GROUPs to my mapfile and
things are working great. Indeed, there is a performance hit, but I'm not
working with more than a few layers at this time.

Really it's quite amazing how much functionality ka-map provides by default.
Strong kudos to the developers.

Matt