[ka-Map-users] Dynamic layer based on highlight query system

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at cerene.fr
Tue Jul 25 04:41:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to add some layer that represent some GPS points. I thought that
the highlight query system may suite my needs.
I can now add my layer with some user values but my problem is that the
data never refresh correctly. I have set my layer to redraw every 30s
and set Force to true but the browser seems to reload images from cache
because if I empty the cache between two refresh then the layer
is regenerated. I even try to set the Cache-Control to no-cache and
Epires to a passed date but with no success.
So my question is how to force the browser to regenerate the layer on
every refresh ?

Thanks,
Steff