[ka-Map-users] Initial zoom and center point, plus, xmloverlay icon issue

Alvin Clay orionkamap at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 21:31:40 EDT 2006

The extents is actually what I wanted to do, just didn't know how it worked. I wanted to have the scale to be dynamic depending on the points I was plotting. It was easy to figure out the max and min x and y's and then pass that through the extents array. Now my maps zoom to the proper level to display all the points, and is centered on the middle of those points, which is perfect.

Any help with my icon problem? See original post.

Thanks,
Alvin

"Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne" <wayne at datalinktech.com.au> wrote: Hi,
      Have you checked out the myKaMap.zoomTo function yet? Look in
kaMap.js. It accepts lon/lat and the scale of your map. The scale is
optional though.

Cheers,
Wayne

http://mail.yahoo.com