Fwd: RE: [ka-Map-users] Can someone answer this question please or tell mewho I should ask it to?

Samuel Doyle sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 21:39:41 EDT 2006

Only responded to Jacob so forwarding here.

Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [ka-Map-users] Can someone answer this question please or tell mewho I should ask it to?
To: "Delfos, Jacob" <Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com>

 Thanks for the repsonse.

Yes I have included the redraw_interval and have tried the various combinations even setting tile_source to nocache setting the redraw_interval to be both greater then and less then the refresh_inteval even though it looks as if it should be less then what you set for the refresh_interval. In the end In the end I always end up needing to delete the tiles directory populated by mapserver in order to get them regenerated again.

"Delfos, Jacob" <Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com> wrote:     Samuel,

 Have you looked at the redraw_interval, described in  init.php? That appends a timestamp to the URL of the tile, to  force redrawing of the tiles. refresh-interval only does a re-request,  returning a cached tile.

 regards,

 Jacob