[ka-Map-users] Initial zoom and center point, plus xmloverlay icon issue

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 05:10:34 EDT 2006

xmlOverlayUseCanvas is a (dirty) global variable defined in kaXmlOverlay.js

After the directive

<script type="text/javascript" src="XMLOverlay/kaXmlOverlay.js"></script>

this variable should be globally defined and initialized to "true".

The use of this variable is described in the documentation of kaXmlOverlay
that is in the JavaScript file, and is mirrored and beautified in

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Overlay_API_Reference

If you can't find the xmlOverlayUseCanvas variable, probably you are using
an old version of kaXmlOverlay. If this is the case, so my hint is not
usefull for you.

-Pg