[ka-Map-users] ka-Map question...

Scott Knutti sknutti at sanz.com
Sun Jul 30 02:49:34 EDT 2006

This is a question to the group...

I have some imagery, a geotiff about 63M in size that is supposed to
display as part of the map when I load my ka-map application.  It
doesn't display, but the rest of the data does, apparently just dropping
off that layer.  I have verified that it is set to display, when I do a
GetMap request to MapServer, it displays correctly.  I have checked the
projection, the validity of the image, etc, etc, etc.  So I am asking
the group... Any ideas on why the image will not display?  I have
another couple images that I have mosaicked together to create this top
level image and they display fine in ka-map, just not the top layer.

Thanks for any input!!

Scott