[ka-Map-users] ka-Map question...

Scott Knutti sknutti at sanz.com
Mon Jul 31 13:28:37 EDT 2006

Yes, it does seem like it should work.  I t is part of the __base__
group.  I have a minscale, but no maxscale.  It is a geotiff with valid
projection info, and I have added a tfw just to be sure, but nothing.  I
have other images that this one is created from and they show up
correctly, same projection, etc.  I'm really at a loss here, especially
since the image shows up in the MapServer GetMap request.

Scott