[ka-Map-users] new howto in the wiki

Mike D'Ambrogia miked at jamagination.com
Fri Jun 2 12:15:30 EDT 2006

Looks great.  Thanks for posting the link to the examples.

Wondering how many others might feel the same way as I do -- when I see
these examples of interesting implementations like this I always wonder
what the map file looks like.  I scan the page hoping that there is a
link that would open up the contents of the map file, but the link never
seems to exist.  As a noob to all of this I feel that seeing the code in
the map file has huge value to me and would help me to understand the
nuances of how the UI was put together.

Personally I'd like to encourage those who create these great examples
to also include a link that would display the internals of the mapfile,
or dump it out in the footer of the map.

MikeD