[ka-Map-users] Help, I can't figure this out

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jun 6 14:15:21 EDT 2006

The problem is that the two images are from the SAME mapfile!

OK, I see the problem. the config.dist.php you now have a bunch of image
format stuff. I have been using PNG8 as defined below and not PNG24, but
they is no PNG8 block in the case statement. Do I need to add something
for PNG8 or is the PNG24 configured the same way as my PNG8?

-Steve

MAP
   NAME "Googlesque"
   EXTENT  -160 15 -60 75
   SIZE 400 250
   SHAPEPATH "/u/data/map-data/"
   SYMBOLSET "./symbols/symbolset_nt_36.sym"
   FONTSET "./fonts/fonts.list"
   IMAGECOLOR 153 179 204
   UNITS DD

   OUTPUTFORMAT