[ka-Map-users] About ka-Map's performance when group mor e than 30

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 7 07:45:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

this is, by design, how ka-Map works.  The intention is that you
would only have GROUPs in your mapfile for each separately
controllable group of layers.  Several is practical, even 10.  30 is
not practical since it results in way too many things for the browser
to deal with and to transfer over the network.

The solution is to remove some of your groups and combining more
layers into each group, or removing groups altogether.