[ka-Map-users] Seemingly simple question...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 13 17:27:13 EDT 2006

I'm back with a bit of time to play with ka-map and am porting an old application to the CVS version. Anyway
starting with index.html in the distribution I'm trying to do something simple like not display the legend since
I don't need it (or presumably the kaLegend.js). However, removing kaLegend.js from the compression call
and the legend div causes all sorts of problems. Seems like it should be that simple but apparently not. Any
idea what I'm doing wrong?

Steve