[ka-Map-users] Re: Point collision

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:01:06 EDT 2006

>     Also, I noticed some rotation stuff in the latest version of your
> code. I think its for the icon and the canvas. Is that what I think it
> is? :)

Yes, it is. Icon rotation is "for free" using canvas, and also PNG
transparecy in IE.
In any case in the code tere is still the plain icon implementaion
that I use when I don't need rotation but there is a very high number
of icons to display.

>     I was wondering if it is possible to have a point collision system.

May be. We should define a way to specify you can collide points and
the collision radius in the XML.
Then the implementation would require some modification to the
structure on the code; in fact at the moment there are no interaction
between points and scale changes cannot modify the "visibility" of a
point.

Bye