[ka-Map-users] print system pdf

Mark Wright sparkymeister at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:23:08 EDT 2006

I downloaded a pdf and received a file named print_map.php. Double
clicking this file opened it in a text editor. I had to change the
extention to pdf to get it to open properly. You might want to
consider matching the downloaded file's extention to the file type
being created.

Mark

On 6/19/06, Lorenzo Becchi <lorenzo at ominiverdi.com> wrote:
> Ok,
> added pdf support to print system.
>
> *       - based on FPDF lib by Olivier PLATHEY version 1.53
> *       - idea took from Armin Burger pdfprint in p.mapper
> (pmapper.sourceforce.org)
>

> demo:
> http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/
>
> todo:
> - integrate query results in the PDF page.
> - geoTiff support
>
> ciao
> Lorenzo

Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.