[ka-Map-users] Query system!

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Jun 23 05:46:28 EDT 2006

 > Hello,
Hi, I'm answering instead of Andrea because he's finally having his
holidays.

 > Your query system looks very nice.

thanks

 > I'd like to see how did You add a
 > layer dynamically, so did You add the code to the Ka-Map CVS ?

I'll add the code soon, if Paul like it.
;-)

 > Or can You point me to an example of adding a new layer to Ka-Map ?

Please wait a while, I have a cue of code to refine and post in the
CVS and not much time.

 > Did You used an XmlOverlay layer or not ?
no. This is a different approach as we already talked some times ago.
server side tile caching, layer drawn on the fly. metatile
preservation, ecc.

 > Even though, I'd like to play with your query system where I can
get it ?
Andrea will post more infos once he'll be back.

 > Thanks
 > Steff

ciao
Lorenzo