[ka-Map-users] Segmentation fault in tile.php

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 1 18:32:09 EST 2006

David Badke wrote:
> Unfortunately, I can't do either on the server at the moment - I am
> limited to PHP MapScript.
>
> I have narrowed it down to the $oImg = $oMap->draw(); call in tile.php
> (line 224) -- that's where it crashes.

Another possibility to consider:

Is your PHP built using the PHP bundled GD or the system GD? It is
important to make sure that both PHP and PHP MapScript are built using
the exact same GD or you can end up with intermittent crashes this way
due to the PHP bundled GD being slightly different from the one used to
build your PHP MapScript.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette