[ka-Map-users] ka-map in IIS+PHP

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 7 09:58:28 EST 2006

Hello Ertan,

This is not exactly a ka-map issue, it is more a mapserver configuration
issue and you might get more people on the mapserver list that can help
with this. ka-map will work if you can get php/mapscript installed and
working under IIS, so how to do that, would be an appropriate question.
BUT, before you ask that to the mapserver list, you should search/read
the mapserver website as I think this is covered in a FAQ or HowTo
document. Try:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/setupiis

-Steve W.