[ka-Map-users] ka-map in IIS+PHP

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Mar 9 08:20:06 EST 2006

Please reply to the list so you get the help of everyone and other can
learn from the answers to your questions.

I'm not sure what you want to do:

1) Do you already have a mapfile the produces the jpg image and want to
use that with ka-map?
2) Are trying to install mapserver, IIS and PHP?
3) Are you asking if there is a free ka-map service that allows you to
load your data?
4) some of the above
5) none of the above

-Steve