[ka-Map-users] Problem in IE

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 15 14:25:29 EST 2006

Misha,

I think you have the sequence right.  Unfortunately I don't have
access to IE to test this.  I've run into this type of problem before
but I can't recall how I solved it or if it is indeed the same problem.

I suggest that you file this issue as a bug at http://
bugzilla.maptools.org and hopefully someone will try to take a look
at it.