[ka-Map-users] Re: Partial labels

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 16:02:47 EST 2006

Forgot to mention that the same label is displayed
properly at the highest zoom level. When I zoom into
the current_scale/2 it is still displayed fine. When I
zoom in further to original_scale/4 then some portion
of it is cut-off. There are no other labels near this
label.

Thanks
Ramesh

--------------------
Ramesh,

there can definitely be a problem, but it actually
depends more on
mapscript version.  What version of mapserver are you
using?

Also, it may be pertinent to know what your label
style is for the
layer that is having problems.

Finally, can you send a screenshot of the problem?

On 21-Mar-06, at 2:52 PM, ramesh karra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have kaMap ver 0.2 (Feb 7, 2006) and sometimes I
see
> partial labels. This seem to happen when the label
is
> split between two tiles. But it does not happen
every