[ka-Map-users] Re: Partial labels

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Tue Mar 21 17:02:54 EST 2006

I have seen this happen when the cache gets out of sync with the map
file. For example, if I generate a map at a given scale, then do
something to the map file (change min/max when layer displays, for
example), then load the map again, sometimes a label is cut off.
Clearing the cache always fixes it. Could it be that the tile adjacent
to the one with the partial label (that is, the one that should have the
missing piece of the label) was generated without the label, and ka-Map
just grabs it from the cache?

David

--

David Badke