[ka-Map-users] Switching maps, same scale

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Mar 31 09:35:49 EST 2006

 > Is there somewhere any documentation which describe the
 > architecture of
 > Ka-map?

As Paul said, "sadly, no much" is the right answer.
Once again (sorry), I invite everybody who likes ka-Map to contribute
in the wiki to push forward the documentation.
I you discover something and is not in the wiki please post it.
If something is poorly described, please, spend a while to write it
better.
Editing in the wiki is easy, really easy.
Most things are in the mailing list, help us to copy and past to the
wiki.

more on the Wiki:
first spammer appeared.
Everybody is invited to delete spam posts.

to the spammer:
you'll have to better study HTML to make your spamming efficient...
:-)