[ka-Map-users] ka-map search query - doubt

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 10 08:19:17 EDT 2006

Muthu

to make a layer queryable in mapserver, you need to add a template to
the layer object, but the template does not have to be valid ... for
instance:

LAYER
   NAME "myLayer"
   TEMPLATE "ttt.html"
END

You will probably also want to add metadata on the layer to indicate
to kaMap that the layer/group is queryable.  To do this, you need to
add:

METADATA
   "queryable" "true"
END

to the first layer in each group of the map file that you want to
show up as queryable in the interface.