[ka-Map-users] Change file structure of KaMap

Clark Endrizzi cendrizzi at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:32:02 EDT 2006

Hi.

I'm trying to integrate KaMap into our site and because we have so many
files it would be much nicer to have KaMap stuff in a seperate directory.
I'm trying to create a directory called "mapping" and have the include
directory within it.  Then my main file, in this case
MapSelection.php(which is just a modified
index.html, will be is in the root directory and includes the stuff in the
mapping directory.  So it is root->mapping->include.  Also the scalebar
stuff is in the include directory.

You can see my progress here:
dev.naiutah.com/KaMap/cvs_version/htdocs/MapSelection.php

Basically I think I have the JS stuff working because I don't get any
errors.  What appears to be happening to me is that the config.php file is
not being referenced since it can't see to find my map settings.  That said
I'm not sure where the PHP stuff gets referenced within the KaMap code.  I'm
guessing because it used ajax stuff it's somewhere in the JS stuff but I
can't seem to find it.

It's strange that I'm not seeing any JS errors if it can't find the PHP
files...

Is this even a good idea?  It really makes our site confusing so it would be
really nice to make this happen.

Thanks,
--
Clark Endrizzi