[ka-Map-users] Change file structure of KaMap

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 10 11:56:28 EDT 2006

Clark,

the included startUp.js file assumes that the javascript is in the
same directory as the page that is running until after init.php is
called (at which time it picks up the right directory).

You will need to modify startUp.js around line 90 right after

myKaMap = new kaMap('viewport');

and add:

myKaMap.init = 'mapping/init.php';