[ka-Map-users] Quick question about images and their source

Ed Cooley ecooley at strategysystems.com
Thu May 11 12:00:57 EDT 2006

Check your server error logs and you will find the request that is erroring.
Grep for that in htdocs and you’ll find the spot you missed.

I have done this as well and it takes about 10 minutes to change everything
with a clean copy of ka-map.

What I do is:

Replace images/ with /mapping/images/ in all files.
Replace ../include/ with include/
etc.

---
Ed Cooley