[ka-Map-users] KaXMLOverlay

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Sat May 13 12:03:41 EDT 2006

I'm doing that with kaXmlOverlay

An example (I hope it's working also for you; if not tell me) is in

  http://85.38.167.230/ka-map/index_kaXmlOverlay.html

or

  http://85.38.167.230/ka-map/index_kaXmlOverlay.html?nocanvas=1

The version of kaXmlOverlay used in the example is experimental and
not yet included in CVS. Nevertheless you can do the same with the CVS
version.

To implement it you should follow the HowTo includet in the file
kaXmlOverlay.js

Note that in ordr to draw the linestrings you also need the script
drawgeom.php on the server (it's included in CVS).