[ka-Map-users] precache2 problem

Tim Schaub tim at commenspace.org
Tue May 16 11:35:37 EDT 2006

Hey Jesse-

I don't fully understand your setup.  If mapserver can render your
mapfile, then precache2 should work on it as well.  There is no looping
through directories going on, so I can't make an exception for
directories that don't have certain data.  It could be that your mapfile
has an error that you don't know about because you can't tell that the
images aren't being returned in ka-Map.

If you send your mapfile (just to me) - I'll see if I can help figure
out what is going on.

Tim