[ka-Map-users] Re: about the demo application

Pedro Garcia pedro.gspace at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:28:41 EDT 2006

XiongJing,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you like this
application. If you like this versin you will like more the final
version, which will have much more photos, layers of years,
and the coverage (map extension) of the city will be much larger.

Next days I will be working to improove the user interface,
and navigability of the application. When I finish these
modifications, I will post here a message.

If you have some question about the code I wrote, send
me a message and I will be glad to explain you.

my best regards,

  Pedro Simonetti Garcia
  Software Engineering
  Hiparc Geoteclogogia (www.hiparc.com.br)