[ka-Map-users] Repeated labels on a polygon layer

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Wed May 31 18:27:44 EDT 2006

Paul:

Thanks for the explanation and suggestions. At least I know it's not my
fault! It explains why the repeat pattern depends on zoom level; if the
feature as rendered is small enough, it fits on a single meta-tile.

I will try the meta-tile route, and if that fails, try creating a point
shapefile for the labels.

David

-

David Badke