[ka-Map-users] Question on query with hilite

Cheung Alan Kwok Lun ache051 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Nov 5 20:15:04 EST 2006

Good day everybody! My name is Alan and it is the first time I post on
this list. I currently works in the University of Auckland and is trying
to develop an interactive map using ka-Map. I'm very happy with the
results so far :) At the moment I'm playing with Ominiverdi's query
system because of the highlighting capability. I managed to get the
query system working in kaExplorer (It is quite satisfying for a
non-programmer to change even a simple variable :) ), but there is a
question I would like to ask.
.
My question for my first post is:
       Is there any way to change the appearance of the highlighted item
apart from coloring the line (e.g. highlighting the whole polygon or
using a thicker line for highlighted items?

Cheers,

Kind Regards,

Cheung, Alan Kwok Lun,
Geographics Assistant,
Geo-graphics Unit,
School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science,
University of Auckland

10 Symonds Street, Auckland,
New Zealand
ache051 at ec.auckland.ac.nz