[ka-Map-users] Q: queries that return clickable links

Anthony Egan anthony at wustl.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:19:58 EST 2006

I have click/drag type queries working in my ka-map application, but
would like the queries to return a click-able link as a result.

I've included a STRING object in my shapefile LAYER called URL. How can I either
format the URL STRING, or wrap how ka-map outputs the URL in the query result table,
so that it can be clicked as a link. My intent is that users can click the link to
see a pop-up JPEG specific to the link.

Thanks for the help, and double-thanks for your development of ka-map!

Anthony

P.S. I'm running happily with php4 on a Fedora3 box, and am hoping to avoid a php5
upgrade.