[ka-Map-users] Search and update

ana kando anakando at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 02:24:33 EST 2006

hi guys..
  First at all, i would like to thank to all kamap developer for developing a great and useful tool for GIS web base.we really appreciate your work guys..I have 1 question. Actually it's just out of my quriosity, is it possible to implement search and update function in kamap? Maybe someone who already done this can send me the php or java script, or at least tell me how to do this..tq in advanced