[ka-Map-users] couple issues - maybe a cache bug

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Wed Nov 22 13:41:36 EST 2006

Ravi, I noticed in your previous post that you are hosting on localhost,
so I bet you're running windows. I think the size difference you noticed
is because even though the tile's size is only 200 bytes, windows FAT or
NTFS or whatever is set to store everything in 4096 byte minimum blocks.
Percy

Message: 4