[ka-Map-users] question about XMLOverlay

Manuel Rodriguez mannyro814 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 12:43:02 EST 2006

Good afternoon everyone,

  Would anyone be interested in updating the latest street maps from DM Solutions to my website?  I have a small budget and therefore can only pay a nominal fee.  However, these type of projects are on an on-going basis and there is more work to come (i.e. overlay changes and updates).

  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

  Kindest regards,

  Manny Rodriguez
  KB Group, LLC

linh dang hong <linh_2f at yahoo.com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.
  Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:57:10 -0800 (PST)