[ka-Map-users] XMLOverlay Multiple Items at Same Point

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Tue Oct 17 20:40:32 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,
   You must be referring to a point collision system for kaXmlOverlay.
The good news is that I have implemented such a feature for
kaXmlOverlay.js about 2 months ago. This feature works in
Mozilla/IE/Opera and should work with others too. The bad news is that I
have yet to merge it with the current release of ka-map in cvs due to
other commitments and deadlines. Do let me know if you would like a copy
of my source code and an explanation on how it works. I am currently
using the overlib javascript library for point popups. These popups
allow me to list the items within collision points.

Hi Pg,
  I should get cracking on merging my stuff with yours. Do you have an
existing ka-map demo setup so that we may demonstrate point collision?

Cheers,
Wayne