[ka-Map-users] Legend is not visible in IE

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 25 12:12:39 EDT 2006

Dylan Beaudette wrote:
> Any tips on how you did that?

Assuming "that" is the Firefox taunt, it simply detects the browser
type, and if it is IE sets the visibility of the hidden image to
"visible", then starts a timer to hide it again after 30 seconds. You
can add suitable code to startUp.js, in the myOnLoad function.

David

--

David Badke
Humanities Computing and Media Center