[ka-Map-users] Rubberband zoom

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Sep 1 14:14:38 EDT 2006

Misha
if you download ka-Map 1.0 preview or the CVS image this function is
already active, you'll need just to click on the right button.

this is the direct link to CVS image (0:00 GMT each day):
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/CVSimg/ka-map-cvs-image.tar.gz
550 kb ca.

here you have a live demo of the CVS image:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/

ciao
Lorenzo