[ka-Map-users] print_map.php error

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Sep 13 09:16:01 EDT 2006

Hi Nahum,

> I need to set globals on in php.ini?

surely not.

This error is strange to me... (maybe my mistake)
did you tried the live demo?
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/

to me works fine, and that's the same code.

what OS do you have (WIndows, Mac. Linux)?
what browser are you using?
what kind server are you using (MS4W, LAMP)?

thanks
Lorenzo