[ka-Map-users] Tiles with black background

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 15:30:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Some times the tiles generated by mapserver/kaMap have
black background instead of the grey background( color
#EBEBEB) that is specified in my map file.

I am attaching the screenshot of one such occurrence.
Usually, if I delete the cache and reload the page it
comes out correctly but as the scale(and the number of
  tiles) increases the chances of atleast one tile
blackened is very high.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there any
solution to this?

Thanks
Ramesh