[ka-Map-users] Printing errors

Mark Wright sparkymeister at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 05:18:38 EDT 2006

I was already using an absolute path to my .map file so that wasn't
it. I am using osx 10.4, mapserver 4.8.1, php 5.1.2, gdal 1.3.1, proj
4.4.9.

One thing I tried was changing line 278 (for geotiff printing) to:
$oImg=$oMap->draw();print_r($oImg);

If I print_r on $oMap it returns a long list of stuff, but it returns
nothing at all on $oImg. So it would seem that $oMap->draw() is
returning nothing. The same applies to
print_r(get_class_methods($oImg)); which returns nothing while
print_r(get_class_methods($oMap)); returns a long list which includes
save but not saveimage or free.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.